Braised Pork Chops in Sour Cream Sauce
What you need:
- 6 (4-oz.) boneless pork loin chops
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup beef broth
- 1 table spoon barbecue sauce
- 1/3 cup evaporated skim milk
- 1/3 cup nonfat sour cream
- 3 tablespoons flour
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat until hot. Add pork chops; cover and cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- In small bowl, combine 1/2 cup of the broth and the barbecue sauce; mix well. Pour over pork chops; cover tightly. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer in center. Remove pork chops from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- In same small bowl, combine remaining 1/4 cup broth, evaporated milk, sour cream and flour; beat with wire whisk until smooth. Pour into same skillet; cook and stir over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until bubbly and thickened. Serve sauce over pork chops.
Serving Suggestions: Serve with mashed potatoes and steamed veggies.