Click any image for larger view.
Dave's BBQ Deer Ribs
You will need:
- Deer ribs (Approx. 6-10)
- 1 tsp. Cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp. Vegetable oil
- Dash of garlic salt
- Dash of Montreal Seasoning
- Dash of black pepper
Dave recommends serving with a cold beer.
- Split and cut deer ribs.
- Place ribs into pot of boiling water containing 1 tsp. vegetable oil and 1 tsp. Cayenne pepper.
- Boil for 15 minutes.
- Remove ribs after boiling and dust with dash of garlic salt, dash of Montreal seasoning, dash of Cayenne pepper and dash of black pepper.
- Heat BBQ on high. When BBQ is heated, cook ribs on BBQ for 7 minutes on each side.
- Check ribs for doneness -- serve when ready.